Sunday, September 02, 2007

Confirmation of Attendance : Sponsors

Last night I sat up till 12.30 am following up on what I said I would with John Eyles re: FLNW2.

We spoke of costs per participants coming in at $1200 - $1400 USD per participant not the $2020 USD amount first mooted.

I have sent receipts to our 5 ChipIn contributors via the official PayPal receipt return.

ChipIn contributors will be honored in our contributors page located here - http://wikieducator.org/FLNW2_ChipIn_Donations

Many thanks to Nancy White and Stephen Downes for getting this started. Check this page for who contributes from where ;-)

Only names and connections will be added because no matter how small the contribution it all counts to the final enterprise.

EON Foundation has come on board as the first sponsor in-kind. The profile of EON's contributions will be articulated via the link to a wikieducator page keeping track of contributions to date - see http://wikieducator.org/EON_FLNW2_Sponsor

I've received confirmation of via the Google group that 12 particpants have said a definite yes to attendance with Trish everrett saying she has already purchased her ticket to Thailand via Perth, Western Australia.

Mark van Harmelen has noted he is approaching Thai consulates and contacts his way.

I'm keen to get a message to Vance from Webheads to officially confirm whether we can conduct the TALO Connections Conference 2008 via that platform.

I've got to go and pick up Jane from the hospital and bring home my little boy Ethan for the first time so I'll be in contact shortly.

A confirmation of attendance letter has been sent out to officially welcome those who have noted this participant status in the wiki and I'm awaiting 100% confirmation and then will enter their details in this blog to your right :-)

It's all go and I'm happy.

No comments: