- Otago University is up with some money
- Dunedin College of Education has pledged an amount
- Northland Polytechnic has pledged its intention to support the tour.
- Victoria University in Wellington is up for it also, and have pledged financial support.
- Open Polytechnic has also come to the party.
- I'm still waiting on word from Auckland University - but am quietly confdent (as quiet as this blog at least :)
- And waiting on an indication whether the Flexible Learning Leaders in New Zealand will offer financial backing.
- There is also a possibility that Dunedin City Council will help out - so long as we can get an application in for support to prepare a research application... in other words, this conference has to become a critical element in an application for research funding before DCC can help us.
With a confirmation from Auckland Uni and FLLinNZ we should get over over the line to pay for all airfares - yay! If not then we may have to strike some invites :(
Now, about that accomodation and food...