- Stephen Downes is back on the tour.
- Marg O'Connell has started up a Google Map for us to mark out locations, journey and timelines - using Community Walk.
- Sean FitzGerald has offered to tidy up the wiki and make it more user friendly
- All flights and accommodation have been confirmed. Due to extremely tight budget we have had to opt for shared rooms. We have pegged single rooms in case I snore too much or Sparker's feet stink ;)
- We are still scratching around for a further $3000 to help cover catering.
- We have wireless Internet at the Hutton Theatre for Tuesday the 19th
- We have penciled in an Access Grid (video conference on steroids) for the morning of Wednesday the 20th, making sure to mix in a normal web conference with it for international participation in that meeting. We now need NZ Access Grid nodes organised for that time (1030am on the 20th - please contact me), and to decide what web conferencing gear we'll use to bring in international participation along with it...
- We are also aiming to include another web conference to open the space wider on the afternoon of Thursday the 21st in Christchurch.
- I am attempting to find the time to update the wiki with exact details of the itinery - such as flight times, accommodation locations etc...
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Kittens - 11th hour mayhem
I've had "update the blog" on my to-do list the past 3 days.. with very little time to spare - here goes.