Thursday, September 13, 2007

Smart Connections: TSA

This is a long shot but I'm giving it a go with Robin Eckermann's encouragement.

There is a $10,000 AUD prize for a paper which outlines ideas for sustainable living which is an underpinning theme with FLNW. The TSA prize has a few attributes that are out of my league however as always I'm prepared to give it a go and submit a paper that includes those who are part of TALO and FLNW.

Those of you with some writing experience and an interest in assisting FLNW2 to get off the ground ....would you be able to assist me ?

I've created a page where I'm editing and adding - can you do the same and by Sunday night we should have a paper to submit- http://flnw.wikispaces.com/eckermann_prize

Think nuclear, global warming, smart connection behaviour, architecture, networked learning.....

No comments: